Set booster from March of the Machine.
The last battle, the last bit of hope... Elesh Norn and her Machine Legion are ready to invade the multiverse. The Phyrexians will forever change the existence of all worlds until everyone is one with Phyrexia. In March of the Machine, the remaining heroes give their all in one final battle that will lead to a dramatic climax. Now is the time for us to join all our forces, including yours! Will this be the end of Magic as we know it?
A booster set is a special product for anyone who enjoys tearing open boosters. With every card from this booster you have a chance to find something special. A booster set contains at least 1 rare or mythic rare and can contain up to 5 rares or mythic rares.
A booster set contains 14 Magic: the Gathering cards from March of the Machine:
- 1 Multiverse Legends card.
- 1 foil or foil-etched card, can be any rarity*.
- 1 rare or mythical rare card.
- 2 wild card cards*.
- At least 1 battle card.
- 1 double-faced Phyrexian common or uncommon.
- 2 uncommons.
- 2 commons.
- 1 basic land or full-art basic land, with a chance of foil.
- 1 March of the Machine Art Card.
- 1 Token, advertising card, helper card or a card from The List**.
* In the wildcard and foil slot you can find cards from the March of the Machine main set and Multiverse Legends that can have any rarity. You can also find Jumpstart rares and new commander cards in the wildcard slot.
**The List is a curated list of special cards from the history of Magic: the Gathering.
Tearing open boosters has never been so much fun!
Multiverse Legends Bonus
Each set of booster March of the Machine contains a Multiverse Legends bonus card instead of a common one! These cards are specially selected legendary characters from various planes that are invaded. Each card is provided with a beautiful matching showcase frame entirely in the style of that character's home world.